- 1 pound unpeeled cooked medium-large shrimp (about 24-30)
- 1 (1-pound) skinless flounder or grouper fillet
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained and picked
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- Dill Vinaigrette
How to Make It
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Place fillet on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan. Brush fillet with olive oil, and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Broil 5 inches from heat 10 to 13 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Remove from pan, and cool.
Break cooled fish into large pieces, and place in a large bowl. Add shrimp, crabmeat, and next 3 ingredients; toss gently to combine. Drizzle with Dill Vinaigrette; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Arrange seafood mixture on watercress.