Seven Layer Salad
- 8 strip(s) bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped green onions
- 1 package(s) fozen peas (small box) cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) green peppers -females (4 humps) are sweeter
- 1 head(s) lettuce
- 1 pint(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- Layer first 5 ingredients. Cover and seal with mayonnaise. Sprinkle sugar across mayonnaise. Cover with bacon and cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight for best results.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gretchenknapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note