Seven Layer Fiesta Dip
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix or 1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix 30% Less Sodium
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Spread refried beans in shallow serving dish.
2. Mix sour cream and Seasoning Mix in small bowl until well blended. Spread over refried beans.
3. Top with layers of cheese, guacamole, tomato, onions and olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
A Taste for Health Tip: Substitute to reduced fat sour cream and reduced fat cheese for a savings of 10 calories and 1g fat per serving. Serve with baked tortilla or pita chips to save additional calories and fat grams.
Nutrition information per serving
Fat: 3 g
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Cholesterol: 7 mg
Sodium: 115 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 1 g
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note