Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Avocados diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup(s) Cilantro
- 1/4 cup(s) Salsa
- Garlic Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 8 ounce(s) Sour Cream
- 1 envelope(s) Taco Seasoning
- 4 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 bunch(es) Green Onions
- 16 ounce(s) Refried Beans
- 2 cup(s) Mexican Cheese Blend Shredded
- 1 can(s) Black Olives sliced
- In medium bowl, mash avocados, lime juice, cilantro, salsa, garlic salt, and pepper.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning.
- In a 9x13 baking dish: spread refried beans, sour cream mix, avocado mix, tomatoes, green onions, cheese, black olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Seven-Layer Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads