Seven Layer Dip
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Set aside to drain and cool to room temperature. Spread the beans into the bottom of a 9 X 13 inch serving tray that is about 1 1/2 inches deep. Sprinkle 2 cups of shredded cheese on top of beans. Sprinkle beef on top of cheese. Spread sour cream carefully over top of beef. Spread guacamole on top of sour cream. Pour salsa over gracamole and spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese. Sprinkle black olives, tomotoes, and green onion on top. You can serve this dish immediately, or refrigerate it over night and serve cold. Tastes even better at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Tammyrf and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Seven Layer Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers