Seven Grain Asian Slaw
Community Recipe from
- 8.5 oz bag(s) pouch microwavable precooked seven whole grains mix
- 2 cup(s) frozen shelled edamame thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) low-fat sesame-ginger dressing
- 1 tablespoon(s) natural style creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup(s) chopped English cucumber
- 3/4 cup(s) tri color bell pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 package(s) angel hair slaw
- 1. Heat grains mix according to package directions. Spread on a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet; cool.
- 2. Place edamame in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high 2 minutes. Rinse with cold running water until cool.
- 3. Combine dressing and peanut butter in a blender; Process until smooth.
- 4. Combine cooled grains mix, edamame, cucumber, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Pour dressing over mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- 10 minutes prep and cooking.
- 255 Calories, 7.1 g fat, 11.2 g protein, 37.4 g carbs, 7.3 g fiber
- Approx 4 Zone Blocks
- 6 Weight Watcher Points
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PennieFBerk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Seven Grain Asian Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes