Sesame Won Ton Toppers
More From Southern Living
Bake: 5 Minutes
- 24 won ton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Brush 1 side of each won ton wrapper with melted butter; sprinkle evenly with sesame seeds and salt. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Note: Won ton wrappers can be found in the refrigerated produce section of most supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note