Sesame Won Ton Toppers
More From Southern Living
Bake: 5 Minutes
- 24 won ton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Brush 1 side of each won ton wrapper with melted butter; sprinkle evenly with sesame seeds and salt. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Note: Won ton wrappers can be found in the refrigerated produce section of most supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This