Sesame Won Ton Crisps
Although we liked the color contrast of the white and black sesame seeds, feel free to omit one and double the other. Sesame seeds are best stored in the refrigerator for up to three months.
This recipe goes with Crispy Sesame Salad Stack
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 12 won ton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place won ton wrappers on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush 1 side of each wrapper with melted butter; sprinkle with sesame seeds and salt.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Note: Won ton wrappers can be found in the refrigerated section of most supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note