"Making the most of Thanksgiving leftovers" by Michael Hastings. Recipe adapted from www.food.com. Winston-Salem Journal: November 21, 2012.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 4 large slice(s) cooked turkey breast
- 3 1/2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil, or to taste
- 3 tablespoon(s) peanut oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1. Combine sesame seeds, salt, black pepper and cayenne. Brush turkey to taste with about 3 tablespoons sesame oil and dredge in sesame seed mixture.
- 2. In skillet, saute slices in heated peanut oil. Brown both sides.
- 3. Remove to platter.
- 4. Deglaze skillet with garlic, 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil, and soy sauce. Pour sauce over turkey.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note