Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Ana Kelly
Prep: 3 minutes; Cook: 7 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 tuna steak)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 249
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 6.1g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.4g
- Protein: 40.8g
- Carbohydrate: 4.8g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 499mg
- Calcium: 72mg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 12 green onion tops, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- Sprinkle salt evenly on fish. Sprinkle sesame seeds on both sides of fish, pressing seeds gently into fish.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove from pan, and keep warm.
- Add green onions and soy sauce to pan; sauté 3 minutes. Spoon over fish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes