- 1 package (12 to 16 oz.) water-packed soft or aseptic-packed silken tofu
- 1 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (including tops)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili flakes
- calories 14
- caloriesfromfat 26 %
- protein 0.3 g
- fat 0.4 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- carbohydrate 2.4 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- sodium 108 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Drain tofu in a colander for about 5 minutes, then pat dry with paper towels.
In a food processor or blender, combine tofu, vinegar, garlic, cilantro, green onions, honey, sesame oil, soy sauce, and chili flakes. Whirl until very smooth.
Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.