This was easy, fast and delicious. I used broccoli instead of green beans, though. Will definitely do again!
Sesame-Soy Green Beans
Photo: John Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: about 1 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 72
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Sodium: 214mg
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add beans; cook 5 minutes. Plunge beans into ice water; drain.
- 2. Heat sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and crushed red pepper; sauté 30 seconds. Add beans, soy sauce, and salt; cook 2 minutes, tossing frequently. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This