- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- calories 72
- fat 3.8 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- sodium 214 mg
How to Make It
Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add beans; cook 5 minutes. Plunge beans into ice water; drain.
Heat sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and crushed red pepper; sauté 30 seconds. Add beans, soy sauce, and salt; cook 2 minutes, tossing frequently. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.