Sesame Snow Peas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) snow peas, trimmed and strings discarded
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 green onion, sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame seeds, toasted lightly
- salt and pepper
- Cut snow peas on diagonal into long thin slices. Set up a large bowl of ice and cold water.
- Blanch snow peas 30 seconds in a large pot of boiling, lightly salted water. Drain in a colander. Immediately transfer to ice water to stop cooking. Drain well.
- In a bowl toss snow peas with oil, green onion and sesame seeds. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note