Sesame Snow Peas
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) snow peas, trimmed and strings discarded
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 green onion, sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame seeds, toasted lightly
- salt and pepper
- Cut snow peas on diagonal into long thin slices. Set up a large bowl of ice and cold water.
- Blanch snow peas 30 seconds in a large pot of boiling, lightly salted water. Drain in a colander. Immediately transfer to ice water to stop cooking. Drain well.
- In a bowl toss snow peas with oil, green onion and sesame seeds. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes