Sesame Shrimp Ramen
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 570
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 78g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 86mg
- Sodium: 860mg
- 5 individual packages ramen noodles (10 oz.) or 1 lb. spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 bag fresh cut vegetables or coleslaw mix or frozen
- Asian-style stir-fry mix
- 1 cup bottled Thai peanut sauce
- 8 ounces small cooked shrimp (about 24)
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook ramen for 2 to 3 minutes. (If using spaghetti, cook until just al dente, about 8 minutes.) Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat, add vegetables and stir-fry until just wilted, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss noodles with peanut sauce until well-coated. Add vegetables and shrimp and toss. Divide among 4 bowls and sprinkle each with scallions and sesame seeds. Serve at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews