- 5 individual packages ramen noodles (10 oz.) or 1 lb. spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 bag fresh cut vegetables or coleslaw mix or frozen
- Asian-style stir-fry mix
- 1 cup bottled Thai peanut sauce
- 8 ounces small cooked shrimp (about 24)
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- calories 570
- fat 19 g
- satfat 8 g
- protein 23 g
- carbohydrate 78 g
- fiber 6 g
- cholesterol 86 mg
- sodium 860 mg
How to Make It
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook ramen for 2 to 3 minutes. (If using spaghetti, cook until just al dente, about 8 minutes.) Drain and rinse under cold water.
In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat, add vegetables and stir-fry until just wilted, about 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, toss noodles with peanut sauce until well-coated. Add vegetables and shrimp and toss. Divide among 4 bowls and sprinkle each with scallions and sesame seeds. Serve at room temperature.