- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 pound large, raw shrimp (21/25 count)
- 3 teaspoons toasted sesame oil, divided
- 1 (12-oz.) package fresh green beans
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
How to Make It
Prepare 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice according to package directions.
Peel and devein 1 lb. large, raw shrimp (21/25 count). Cook shrimp in 1 tsp. hot toasted sesame oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet.
Cook green beans in boiling salted water to cover 5 minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Drain; cover and keep warm.
Cook garlic in hot sesame oil in a small skillet over medium heat 1 minute. Stir in soy sauce. Add shrimp and beans, and cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired. Serve shrimp mixture over hot cooked rice.