- 1 (1-pound) salmon fillet, skinned and chopped
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted and divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns
- calories 463
- fat 15 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 5 g
- polyfat 6 g
- protein 37 g
- carbohydrate 44 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 72 mg
- iron 5 mg
- sodium 660 mg
- calcium 202 mg
How to Make It
Combine salmon, spinach, panko, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, ginger, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Form mixture into 4 (3 1/2-inch) patties. Place remaining sesame seeds onto a plate, and dip one side of patties into seeds to coat.
Stir together yogurt, dill, garlic, and remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a small bowl.
Preheat a lightly oiled grill pan over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Cook burgers over medium heat, turning, 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown and cooked through. Grill buns, cut sides down, for about 2 minutes or until golden.
Place burgers on buns, and top with 2 tablespoons yogurt sauce.