My family loved this one! Even all the kids ate it! It's an easy, go-to recipe.
Try this easy side dish with Barbecue Roasted Salmon.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 9 asparagus spears)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 43
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Fat: 2.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 4.9g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 53mg
- Calcium: 23mg
- 36 asparagus spears
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Snap off tough ends of the asparagus spears. Combine asparagus and the remaining ingredients in a jelly-roll pan, turning asparagus to coat.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until the asparagus is crisp-tender; turn once.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sesame-Roasted Asparagus Recipe at a Glance