Substitute half of sugar with Splenda. Good with chicken on salad too.
Sesame-Poppy Seed Dressing
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Pulse first 5 ingredients in a blender 2 or 3 times or until smooth. With blender running, add oil in a slow, steady stream; process until smooth. Stir in seeds; chill 24 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings