Sesame Oil Noodles
Photo: John Lee; Styling: Randy Mon
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 459
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Protein: 14g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Carbohydrate: 71g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Sodium: 247mg
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- About 2 lbs. fresh Chinese egg or wheat noodles* (or about 1 3/4 lbs. dried)
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1. Bring 4 qts. water to a boil in a pot. Gently pull fresh noodles apart and add to pot, stirring to keep from sticking. Cook, stirring often, until noodles are tender, 3 minutes for fresh and 6 minutes for dried.
- 2. Drain noodles well, rinse with hot water, and drain again. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- 3. Toss noodles with oils and soy sauce and sprinkle with green onions.
- *Buy noodles in Asian markets and some supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables