1. Boil and cook noodles according to directions; run under cold water to stop cooking when finished and set to side.
2. Mix “dressing ingredients” – whisk or blend together. These ingredients include the soy sauce, sugar, garlic, rice vinegar, sesame oil, canola oil, peanut butter, hot chili oil (optional). Taste and adjust ingredients as needed.
3. Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss to coat (maybe do this gradually to make sure the sauce to noodle ratio is proportional).
4. Toss in shredded chicken and sautéed red bell pepper (best done when warm). Add any extra sauce as needed.
5. Sprinkle with green onions and toasted sesame seeds, and toss again.
6. You can heat it up or eat it cold! Great leftovers. Cold noodles are better if you don’t have the chicken; with the chicken, it is better heated up.
Go to full version of