More From Southern Living
- 1 (14.5-oz.) package multigrain spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1. Prepare spaghetti according to package directions. Toss with peanut sauce, green onions, red bell pepper, cilantro, if desired, and fresh lime juice. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Note: We tested with House of Tsang Thai Peanut Sauce.
- Try These Twists!
- Shrimp Sesame Noodles: Prepare recipe as directed. Stir in 1 lb. peeled and deveined medium-size cooked shrimp (31/35 count), cut in half lengthwise.
- Chicken Sesame Noodles: Prepare recipe as directed. Stir in 2 (6-oz.) packages fully cooked grilled chicken strips.
- Note: We tested with Oscar Mayer Grilled Chicken Breast Strips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This