- 1 (14.5-oz.) package multigrain spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
How to Make It
Prepare spaghetti according to package directions. Toss with peanut sauce, green onions, red bell pepper, cilantro, if desired, and fresh lime juice. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Note: We tested with House of Tsang Thai Peanut Sauce.
Try These Twists!
Shrimp Sesame Noodles: Prepare recipe as directed. Stir in 1 lb. peeled and deveined medium-size cooked shrimp (31/35 count), cut in half lengthwise.
Chicken Sesame Noodles: Prepare recipe as directed. Stir in 2 (6-oz.) packages fully cooked grilled chicken strips.
Note: We tested with Oscar Mayer Grilled Chicken Breast Strips.