Sesame Miso Vinaigrette
It's delicious on everything from simple mixed greens to seafood to chicken to noodle salads, and can be used as a marinade too. Prep Time: 10 minutes. Notes: Keeps up to 1 week, covered and chilled.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 49
- Calories from fat: 82%
- Protein: 0.4g
- Fat: 4.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrate: 2.1g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 166mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 2 teaspoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 medium shallot, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- Whirl orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, miso, tahini, and shallot in a blender. With blender running, pour in vegetable oil and sesame oil; whirl 10 seconds.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per tbsp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note