Sesame Marinade and Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) Dry sherry
- 3 tablespoon(s) Light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) Rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger Grated
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 2 tablespoon(s) green onions Chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Oriental dark roasted sesame oil
- Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well. Divide mixture in half; reserve half for steak marinade. To prepare dressing, combine remaining mixture with water, green onion , sugar and oil; mix well.
- Yield: 1/3 cup marinade; 3/4 cup dressing
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sesame Marinade and Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings