Sesame-Hoisin Tuna Kebabs
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 pounds tuna steaks, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- Hot cooked rice
- Alternately thread tuna, onion, and mushrooms on 8 (12-inch) skewers. Place in a 13- by 9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together hoisin sauce and next 3 ingredients; brush over skewers. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Grill, covered with lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) about 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with hot cooked rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sesame-Hoisin Tuna Kebabs Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers