Quick dessert: Serve peach or vanilla frozen yogurt with ginger snaps.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Other Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 ounces fresh snow peas
- 1 pound peeled, large raw shrimp (26/30 count)
- 1 (11-oz.) package Asian-style noodles with soy-ginger sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Toppings: chopped fresh peanuts, chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Trim ends and remove strings from snow peas; discard ends and strings. Devein shrimp, if desired.
- 2. Cook noodles according to package directions, reserving sauce and topping packets. Drain and keep warm.
- 3. Sprinkle shrimp with salt. Sauté shrimp in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat 2 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet, and keep warm.
- 4. Sauté snow peas in skillet over high heat, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Return shrimp to skillet; stir in reserved sauce packet and lime juice, and cook 30 seconds. Stir in hot cooked noodles. Serve with desired toppings. Sprinkle with reserved sesame seed topping packet.
- Note: We tested with Simply Asia Soy Ginger Noodles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes