DO NOT MICROWAVE THIS FOR 2 minutes. It reduced my sauce to almost a solid! Had to add more soy, water and honey to fix it and I think it's still too bitter. Hopefully it will come out. I'm sure the sauce is wonderful just not at two minutes.
Sesame-Ginger Glazed Asparagus
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 43
- Fat: 0.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Sodium: 134mg
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Lime wedges
- 1. Cook asparagus in boiling water 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- 2. Microwave soy sauce, honey, lime juice, ginger, and garlic on HIGH for 2 minutes. Arrange asparagus on a platter. Drizzle soy sauce mixture over asparagus; sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Serve with lime wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables