Sesame-Ginger Chicken Wraps with Peanut Sauce
Soak the cucumbers in vinegar while you prep the rest of the wraps to add a pickled punch to each bite.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 307
- Fat: 11.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 32g
- Carbohydrate: 24.8g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Iron: 3.1mg
- Sodium: 664mg
- Calories from fat: 34%
- Fiber: 10.3g
- Calcium: 87mg
- 2 cups thinly sliced cucumber (about 1 large)
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut in half horizontally
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups shredded napa (Chinese) cabbage
- 4 (1.9-ounce) multigrain sandwich wraps (such as Flatout) Peanut Sauce
- 4 Peanut Sauce
- Peanut Sauce
- Combine cucumber slices and vinegar in a medium bowl; let stand, stirring often.
- . While cucumber stands, brush chicken with oil; sprinkle evenly with ginger, salt, and sesame seeds, pressing to adhere. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from heat; keep warm.
- . Place 1/2 cup cabbage and 1/2 cup cucumber slices on each wrap. Cut chicken into strips, and toss with Peanut Sauce. Arrange chicken over cucumber. Roll up; secure with wooden picks, if necessary.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note