Sesame-Ginger Beef Kebabs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Beef Sirloin
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 (1-inch) piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin, cut into 1½-inch cubes
- 3 bell peppers (one of each: red, orange, yellow), cut into 1-inch squares
- Servings: 4
- Active Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 25 min, plus marinating time
- 1. Soak 8 wooden skewers in water, 15 minutes.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine sesame oil, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar, and salt.
- 3. Place beef in a resealable 1-gallon freezer bag; add marinade. Marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
- 4. Remove beef cubes from marinade and thread on wooden skewers, alternating with bell peppers. Discard marinade.
- 5. Grill kebabs 6–8 minutes, turning once, until beef reaches desired doneness and vegetables soften and brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CherylB61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sesame-Ginger Beef Kebabs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes