Where's the recipe for the marinade???
Sesame-Ginger Baby Back Ribs
- 1 slab baby back pork ribs (about 2 pounds)
- 1 medium-size sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sesame-ginger marinade with mandarin orange juice
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade or apricot preserves
- Place ribs in an aluminum foil-lined 13- x 9-inch roasting pan. (Cut ribs in half, if necessary, to fit in pan.)
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 1 hour.
- Stir together onion, marinade, and orange marmalade. Remove ribs from oven, uncover, and top with onion mixture. Bake, uncovered, 1 hour and 20 minutes or until ribs are tender, basting with pan juices every 20 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers