- 1/2 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 (11-ounce) packages turkey mignons*
- Creamy Wine Sauce
- Hot cooked noodles
- Garnishes: lemon slices and parsley
How to Make It
Stir together first 8 ingredients; dredge turkey in sesame seed mixture. Place on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 12 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with Creamy Wine Sauce over hot cooked noodles. Garnish, if desired.
* 2 turkey tenderloins, cut in half, may be substituted for turkey mignons.