Was GREAT and so easy and fast. I don't you need quite as many vegetables though. I used red cabbage, half an onion, no carrots and everything as listed and it was a ton. Will definitely make again. For a family dinner or guests.
Sesame-crusted Tuna with Teriyaki Stir-Fry
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup black sesame seeds
- 4 (6-ounce) ahi tuna steaks
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1/2 pound red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, cut into julienne strips
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces snow peas
- Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- Sweet chili sauce
- Combine sesame seeds on a plate; evenly coat both sides of tuna steaks. Heat a large, heavy skillet over high heat until very hot. Sear tuna 1 minute per side for rare, 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a large wok or saucepan over high heat. Add vegetables, and stir-fry about 2 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Add Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce to taste.
- Slice tuna steaks in half, and serve with rice and teriyaki vegetables. Drizzle with sweet chili sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note