Was GREAT and so easy and fast. I don't you need quite as many vegetables though. I used red cabbage, half an onion, no carrots and everything as listed and it was a ton. Will definitely make again. For a family dinner or guests.
Sesame-crusted Tuna with Teriyaki Stir-Fry
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup black sesame seeds
- 4 (6-ounce) ahi tuna steaks
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1/2 pound red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, cut into julienne strips
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces snow peas
- Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- Sweet chili sauce
- Combine sesame seeds on a plate; evenly coat both sides of tuna steaks. Heat a large, heavy skillet over high heat until very hot. Sear tuna 1 minute per side for rare, 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a large wok or saucepan over high heat. Add vegetables, and stir-fry about 2 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Add Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce to taste.
- Slice tuna steaks in half, and serve with rice and teriyaki vegetables. Drizzle with sweet chili sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes