Sesame-Crusted Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 572
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 15.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 196mg
- Sodium: 519mg
- Carbohydrate: 22.7g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 81.7g
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 (4-ounce) skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pineapple Salsa
- Bake sesame seeds in a shallow pan at 350°, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until toasted; cool.
- Combine sesame seeds, ginger, and oil, stirring well.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt; coat with sesame seed mixture, and place on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Bake chicken at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or until done. Top evenly with Pineapple Salsa, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes