Sesame-Crusted Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 572
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 15.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 196mg
- Sodium: 519mg
- Carbohydrate: 22.7g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 81.7g
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 (4-ounce) skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pineapple Salsa
- Bake sesame seeds in a shallow pan at 350°, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until toasted; cool.
- Combine sesame seeds, ginger, and oil, stirring well.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt; coat with sesame seed mixture, and place on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Bake chicken at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or until done. Top evenly with Pineapple Salsa, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note