Sesame-Cilantro Chicken-and-Rice Salad
Hands-on Time: 15 min., Total Time: 15 min.
Serve this recipe with lime wedges over a bed of fresh tender greens for an easy main-dish salad.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 2 (8.8-oz.) packages UNCLE BEN'S READY RICE Whole Grain Brown Rice
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Toppings: sliced green onions, toasted sesame seeds
- 1. Prepare rice according to package directions.
- 2. Grate zest from limes to equal 1 tsp., and squeeze juice from limes to equal 2 Tbsp. Whisk together lime zest, juice, chili sauce, sesame oil, salt, and 3 tsp. cilantro.
- 3. Combine rice, chicken, and chili sauce mixture in a large bowl, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro. Serve with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads