- 2 (8.8-oz.) packages UNCLE BEN'S READY RICE Whole Grain Brown Rice
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Toppings: sliced green onions, toasted sesame seeds
How to Make It
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Grate zest from limes to equal 1 tsp., and squeeze juice from limes to equal 2 Tbsp. Whisk together lime zest, juice, chili sauce, sesame oil, salt, and 3 tsp. cilantro.
Combine rice, chicken, and chili sauce mixture in a large bowl, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro. Serve with desired toppings.