Sesame Chow Fun
Excellent Stir Fry with unique flavor and lots of protein from sesame seeds!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) Wide Rice Noodles
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dried Seaweed ground
- 1/4 cup(s) boiling water
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Roasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) Garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sesame Seeds roasted
- Boil the noodles in water, make sure they don't stick together, drain, rinse in cold water, and then set aside. In a small bowl or pitcher, add some crushed seaweed and allow it to marinate in the added boiling water. Add the rest of the remaining ingredients to this mixture and stir. In a large wide pan, preferably cast-iron, stir the pre-cooked noodles with the sauce. Cook until the noodles are hot, steamy, and a little brown on the edges. Serve hot and fresh! Enjoy!
- For a video tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiC_My2CONk
- For more wellness tips and inspiration, visit BodyMindSoulWellness's facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/bodymindsoulwellness, and blog, http://bodymindsoulwellness.blogspot.com/
- For information on personal wellness coaching: http://www.bodymindsoulwellness.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BodyMindSoulW and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sesame Chow Fun Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes