- 1 8-ounce package soba noodles
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 7-ounce package mixed greens
- 3 carrots, cut into matchstick-size strips or shredded
- 1/4 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- calories 602
- caloriesfromfat 45 %
- fat 30 g
- satfat 4 g
- cholesterol 41 mg
- sodium 826 mg
- carbohydrate 62 g
- fiber 3 g
- sugars 15 g
- protein 27 g
How to Make It
Cook the soba noodles according to the package directions and rinse under cold water.
Cut the chicken into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Heat the soy sauce and brown sugar in a large skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, add the chicken and sauté until cooked through, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Transfer to a bowl and repeat with the remaining chicken.
Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the chicken and toss to coat.
In a small bowl, whisk together the ginger, vinegar, and oil. Divide the greens, carrots, and onion among individual plates. Top with the soba noodles and chicken. Serve with the vinaigrette.
Tip: To toast sesame seeds, cook them in a dry skillet over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer them immediately to a cool plate.