- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sesame dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (6-oz.) package regular baby or French baby carrots, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 (4-oz.) package fresh sugar snap peas, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced into half moons
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 boneless deli-roasted chicken breasts, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
How to Make It
Whisk together first 3 ingredients; reserve 3 Tbsp.
Cook carrots in boiling salted water to cover 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add peas; cook 2 more minutes; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain.
Toss together dressing, carrot mixture, cucumber, and radishes. Top with chicken and cilantro. Drizzle with reserved 3 Tbsp. dressing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to 2 days.
Note: We tested with Ken's Steak House Lite Asian Sesame Dressing.