Sauteed chicken in a sweet, yummy sauce!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes optional
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 1. Add oil to hot pan and saute chicken until cooked about 8 minute
- 2.Remove chicken from pan.
- 3. Add garlic and ginger saute for 1-2 minutes
- 4. Combine next six ingredients, chicken broth through cornstarch and add to pan.
- 5. Bring to a boil and lower heat
- 6. Simmer for 10 minutes until sauce thickens and reduces
- 7. Add chicken back to pan and stir to coat
- 8. Add seseme seeds and red pepper flakes, if using. Stir to combine
- Serve with brown rice and steamed broccoli.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wmcmahon71 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note