Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes optional
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 1. Add oil to hot pan and saute chicken until cooked about 8 minute
- 2.Remove chicken from pan.
- 3. Add garlic and ginger saute for 1-2 minutes
- 4. Combine next six ingredients, chicken broth through cornstarch and add to pan.
- 5. Bring to a boil and lower heat
- 6. Simmer for 10 minutes until sauce thickens and reduces
- 7. Add chicken back to pan and stir to coat
- 8. Add seseme seeds and red pepper flakes, if using. Stir to combine
- Serve with brown rice and steamed broccoli.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wmcmahon71 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes