- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic bag; add chicken. Cover or seal, and chill 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Thread chicken onto skewers, and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Arrange skewers on a lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Broil 3 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially open) 5 minutes on each side or until done. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes