- 3 cups matchstick-cut carrots
- 1 1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 89
- fat 5.4 g
- satfat 0.8 g
- sodium 108 mg
How to Make It
Combine carrots, sesame seeds, vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and pepper in a large bowl; toss well to coat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.