More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Sodium: 167mg
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh broccoli florets
- Toast sesame seeds in a skillet over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, until fragrant. Combine 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Toss with broccoli florets, steamed according to package directions. Garnish with remaining 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note