Toasted sesame seeds and dark sesame oil provide Asian flavor to Sesame Broccoli.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 67
- Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Sodium: 143mg
- 1 (12-ounce) package broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Add water to a large saucepan to a depth of 1 inch; set a large vegetable steamer in pan. Bring water to a boil over high heat. Add broccoli florets to steamer. Steam broccoli, covered, 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Place broccoli in a medium bowl. Add toasted sesame seeds, dark sesame oil, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper to broccoli; toss well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables