Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) asparagus cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sesame seeds apply after asparagus is cooked
- Combine ingredients into zip n steam ziploc bag. Seal bag and shake to mix ingredients. Cook on full power for 3 mins. Allow bag to stand for 1 min before handling. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sesame Asparagus Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables