Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 large bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (white or black)
- Use a vegetable peeler to trim any tough parts of the asparagus stalks. Pour about 2 inches of water into a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the asparagus, cover, and cook until tender, 3 to 7 minutes (depending on size). Drain and transfer to a platter.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, and oil. Spoon the dressing over the asparagus and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables