Brighten up your favorite main dishes by adding fresh Serrano-Cilantro Salsa.
This recipe goes with Suadero Tacos with Serrano-Cilantro Salsa
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 10 serrano peppers, stemmed and seeded
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1. Cook first 3 ingredients in hot oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until peppers begin to brown and look blistered. Remove from heat, and cool slightly (about 5 minutes).
- 2. Process pepper mixture, cilantro, next 3 ingredients, and 3/4 cup water in a blender until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note