Sensational Peppermint Pattie Brownies
Chocolate brownies with YORK peppermint patties. Prep Time: approx. 15 minutes. Bake time: approx. 50 minutes. Makes 3 dozen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 stick(s) (1-1/2 cups) butter or margirine, melted
- 24 piece(s) (1-1/2 inch) YORK peppermint patties
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup(s) HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1. Heat over to 350 degrees (325 for glass dish), Remove wrappers from peppermint patties. Grease 13x9x2 inch baking pan. 2. Stir together butter, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl. Add eggs; beat until well blended. Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; blend well. Reserve 2 cups batter. Spread remaining batter in prepared pan. Arrange peppermint patties about 1/2 inch apart in single layer over batter. Spread reserved 2 cups batter over patties. 3. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into squares. About 36 brownie.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CaptainMeow and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note