Sensational Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
Chill: 3 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) Cream Cheese *
- 1 tablespoon(s) Milk or half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Cool Whip Whipped Topping Thawed
- 1 Keebler Ready-Crust Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6oz)
- 2 package(s) (4 serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Fi
- 1 can(s) (16 oz) Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground Cloves
- *Helpful Hint: Soften cream cheese in microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 seconds.
- Mix cream cheese, milk and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom of crust. Pour 1 cup milk into bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in pumpkin and spices with wire whisk; mix well. Spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Garnish with additional whipped topping and nuts if desired.
- Makes 8 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scottdallas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sensational Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts